How to restore Acer Iconia Tab A200 (wipe)
Instruction on how to do a complete tablet reset to factory settings.
Order of actions
1. Turn off the tablet. Hold the power button until it turns off.
2. Set the lock screen slider to the left position.
3. Hold the volume up key (in this instance the part of the volume seesaw closer to the lock screen button) + power button.
4. Once the tablet vibrates release the power button and start moving the lock screen slider from right to left until on your screen you see these two lines:
Keep holding the volume up key.
5. In the upper left corner of the screen the lines indicating upcoming formatting will appear.
6. The tablet is wiped clean. Cleansed of all wrong doings from the forgone past.